Take advantage of the proximity of the Hôtel au Tambour to discover the new show of the Cathedral Notre-Dame de Reims: Regalia.
Our hotel in Reims
is located only 15 minutes walk from the Place du Cardinal Luçon, an ideal location to discover this new show recalling the day of the coronation.
Combining video projection, original music and interactivity via a web application before the show, the show at Reims Cathedral
aims to bring to life for visitors the emotion of the most beautiful moments of the coronation of the kings of France.
Between solemnity and dream, fervour and excitement, do not delay in discovering Moment Factory's latest creation during your stay at the Hôtel au Tambour.
The 3 acts of the show Regalia de Notre-Dame de Reims
The king recollects while the city is still asleep. A dove brings divine oil into the Holy Ampoule. While waiting to welcome the coronation, the cathedral adorns itself with its most beautiful finery.
Once the king solemnly entered how the rituals of the coronation. The king receives his regalia, symbolic objects of his royalty. Then he immerses himself in a moment of reflection.
The king is then crowned with grace, celebrated by the singing of the statues. Hundreds of birds are released as a symbol of joy. Let the festivities begin!
The schedules and dates of the Regalia show of Notre-Dame de Reims
- In May and June: meetings at 10.30 p.m. and 11.15 p.m. from Thursday to Sunday (exceptional meetings on 11, 17 and 24 June, single meeting on 1 June at 10.30 p.m.)
- In July: sessions at 10:30 pm and 11:15 pm (except Mondays, July 10 and 11 + exceptional sessions on July 8 and 9)
- From August 1 to 15: sessions at 10:15 pm and 11 pm (except Mondays)
- August 16 to September 1: sessions at 10:00 pm and 10:45 pm (except Mondays)
- From September 5 to 22: sessions at 9:15 pm and 10 pm (except Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays