From June 15th to September 2nd, the city of Reims offers more than 30 concerts on the Cryptoportique, Place du Forum.
- Sunday 10th August at 7pm: MMG
Concert / Hip Hop / Rap
This Parisian group offers an epic and sensitive sound, inspired by the anger of hip-hop, the strength of industrial music and the love of pop.
- Thursday 17 August at 7pm: Les Barbeaux
Concert / Folk-Punk
In French and Spanish, les Barbeaux sing life through a song-folk-punk style, with the air of a popular guinguette.
- Friday 18 August: Hanson Quartet
Concert / Classical
The Hanson Quartet multiplies the rewards and performs today in the biggest halls in France and abroad.
- Thursday 24 August: Aymeric Silvert
Concert / Rock
Aymeric Silvert mixes influences such as rock, blues, country or metal.
- Thursday 31 August: White card to Sons of Africa: Earl 16
Concert / Reggae / Jamaican Music
Earl Daley will be accompanied by the backing band The Sons of Africa, which has been active for many years and composed of musicians from Rémois and Paris, who accompanied many Jamaican singers (Ricky Grant, Tetrak, Mighty Diamonds ...).
- Friday 1 September: Closing evening on the stage of the Cryptoportique: Dali'N'Soul
The singer, saxophonist and professional clarinettist, Dalida Chaïr, interprets among others the great voices of soul with an amazing energy and dynamic.